Five things about John Lydon I didn’t know and I’m embarrassed that I didn’t:
- He moved to L.A., first Pasadena then Malibu where Herb Alpert was his neighbor (early 1980s).
- As Time Zone, he collaborated with Afrika Bambaataa on “World Destruction” (1984).
- PiL Ltd. released four albums I never heard about: 9 (1989), That What Is Not (1992), This is PiL (2012), What The World Needs Now… (2015). (I blame the record company. See full discography.)
- He hosted nature shows on great white sharks and mountain gorillas (2004-05).
- He became a U.S. citizen (2013).